- 100 g CAP BINTANG Jaggery Powder
- 10 g CAP BINTANG Corn Starch
- 30 g ERAWAN BRAND Blended Rice Flour
- 150 g All-purpose flour
- 250 g Chopped dark chocolate buttons
- 115 g Unsalted butter
- 3 g Baking powder
- 6 g Salt
- 1 unit Egg
- In a food processor, blend all the ingredients together, apart from the chocolate buttons. Transfer to a mixing bowl and mix in the chopped chocolate buttons.
- Weigh out 30g dough and ball it up.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Line the baking tray with either parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Space the balls up on the tray and sprinkle a little bit of sea salt on top of the cookie dough.
- Preheat an oven at 160 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes and bake the cookie for about 20 minutes.
- Once done, set aside and let it cool before keeping in an airtight container.
Yield: approximately 18 cookies