Ingredients A – Batter
- 45 g CAP BINTANG Corn Starch
- 30 g CAP BINTANG Custard Powder
- 50 g ERAWAN BRAND Blended Rice Flour
- 3 units Fresh eggs 'Size A'
- 150 ml Fresh milk
- 100 ml Corn oil
- 5 g Salt
Ingredients B – Flavouring and Garnishing
- 8 units Fresh eggs 'Size A'
- 50 g Cheddar cube
- 50 g Chicken bacon
- 100 g Shredded cheddar
- 1 large sprig of spring onion
- Salt to taste
- In a mould, preheat the corn oil at 200 degrees Celcius for 5 minutes.
- Whisk all the remaining ingredients A together.
- Once ready, pour the mixture into the mould and bake it for 10 minutes.
- Once done, garnish it with a generous portion of cheddar cube, chicken bacon, shredded cheddar, fresh egg, spring onion and salt to taste.
- Continue to bake for another 10 minutes and egg bread is ready to serve.
Yield: 8 small egg bread